I am also in the administrator group, and will help with any issues...I also accept hate mail.
- Speakonia Legends
- Working on a side game project.
- Occasional wiki edits. (I'm gunning for you, Robin Hood. Huehuehue.)
There's been a lot of spam pages being created by anonymous users on this wiki lately, and me and MrMark went through hell deleting said pages and blocking their creators. We have to do something to stop more of these pages being created before they completely mess this wiki up.
--AssKicker77 12:55, 9 December 2014
- Right, just deleted four myself. Will be moderating until Saturday (swapping between Speakonia Legends and all). In terms of permanent solutions, I don't have any. --~Mike5449~(Contact) 22:43, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
Update (Sept. 4, 2015)
Sorry for the time I was away, I had taken the recent time to get more acquainted with the peeps at forkheads and some other stuff. I will explain it all one at a time, so no worries.
First of all, I'm now working at McDonald's. It's pretty awesome, and the people are not only understanding, but some of the friendliest people I've ever met. I work lobby at this time. Second, I have still been doing stuff for Speakonia Legends. Story has changed a bit because of personal hurdles having been overcome, so be looking forward to it still. I repeat, the project is still on. Thirdly, I've mostly been hanging out with the people on Skype. Which everyone should know I always do. We've been doing a parody of Katawa Shoujo if anyone needs further insight. Finally, my father gave me a new computer he bought with better specs to trade for my Windows 7 computer since he wanted something he was more familiar with.
Seems like I didn't do much. Quite honestly, I didn't. To me it seems like a lot went on though, but I should pick back up on things as time goes on. Still needing that stuff mentioned before on the SL Talk Page, but at this point I'm not putting money on anything to be quite honest. That said, looking forward to picking back up on things. --~Mike5449~(Contact) 09:25, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
Help with pages
Help on these pages:
- I'll try my best. Of course, I'll leave a link to the writing guide I wrote up, which I'm sure you've checked out. Beyond that, I'll do checks for videos of the subjects involved and see if I can't add anything. I think Beach Bear is the best of these pages, so I'll start on that. --~Mike5449~(Contact) 23:27, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- Sometimes it's better to keep categories low. I agree on cutting down the categories at least where it makes sense. For instance, if a page is part of "Swellest People" it shouldn't be listed under "Swell People" or "Super Swell People". Just as an example, of course. The reason why is because a "Swellest" page would already be "Super Swell" and "Swell", just on a higher scale. So here's what I will do; I won't ban anyone, as it's just a matter of agreeing on which categories should be in place. I will cut down on the page where necessary and lock it so only admins will be able to edit for the time being, and any edits can be brought up on the talk page, which I will apply to the main page. This should be more than fair. --~Mike5449~(Contact) 18:31, 7 August 2016 (UTC)